Use one of the following ways to get in touch:
Who To Contact:
- Maria Moore handles the editorial content:
cell #: 860-309-7526
- Bob Moore takes care of advertising sales/business office:
cell #: 860-309-6776
- To submit calendar events:
You can also contact us in the following ways:
- Snail mail us at: NewHartfordPlus LLC, PO Box 667, New Hartford, CT 06057
- Post a comment: at the end of any of our articles (we approve each one individually so please give us time to do so)
- Comment: on our Facebook page.
The goal of NewHartfordPlus is to provide independent news about our community to our community. We also provide a forum for everyone to voice their opinions in a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
We welcome everyone’s comments, suggestions, and criticisms as long as they are made with goodwill and in a constructive manner. Please note that we do not approve comments attacking the character of others, including the NHPlus team, and those who continue to make such comments on any NHPlus platform (website, Facebook, Twitter…) will simply have their comments removed; if the commentor persists, they may have their ability to post comments suspended.
We contact everyone who posts a comment for the first time on NHPlus to verify that they are using a valid email address. If we don’t receive a response to our email, or if the email is returned as “Undeliverable,” we will delete the comment. We give a couple of weeks’ leeway in consideration of all our busy schedules.
NewHartfordPlus reserves the right to ask any commentor who posts comments repeatedly on a specific issue for a disclosure of their relationship and any special interest they might have on that issue. Once we have that disclosure we will determine whether to post the disclosure with the comment or not. We will inform the commentor of our decision and he or she will then have the option of having their comment posted with the disclosure, or of withdrawing their comment if they don’t want the disclosure added to their comment. Please limit your comments to a maximum of three for each article to allow others to have their say; after three comments you will be asked to submit a letter to the editor if you wish to continue engaging in the discussion generated by any one article.
We try very hard to be fair and even-handed in the way we handle comments and we are happy to work with every commentor to be able to publish their comments. We do, however, reserve the right to make a final decision.
We hope in this way to provide an open, friendly forum for us all to enjoy without allowing it to become an uncivil platform or a platform for any one special interest group.
NewHartfordPlus LLC, the publisher of NewHartfordPlus.com is the sole copyright owner (or holder) of the content on NewHartfordPlus. In a very few instances, where NewHartfordPlus is not the copyright holder, we will add the name of the copyright holder to the information at the end of the article, image or video.
The US Copyright law gives the copywriter holder the exclusive right to do the following:
- To reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords;
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work;
- To distribute copies or phonorecords of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
- To publicly perform the work, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works, and sound recordings by means of digital audio transmission;
- To publicly display the work, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work.
NewHartfordPlus may authorize others to do any of the above at their sole discretion. You must ask for permission in writing if you would like to use any of the content on NewHartfordPlus. Please tell us the specific use you would like to make of our content and you will receive a response in writing to your request, usually within 24 hours. Please assume you do not have permission to use our content until you have received written permission from us.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 860-309-7526 if you would like to use any of our content.
PLEASE NOTE: A violation of any of the exclusive rights of the copyright holder is a copyright infringement, which may result in both civil and criminal penalties.
The above copyright policy is based, in part, on the US Copyright Law section in Wikipedia. For more information on copyright law, please refer to that section. For the complete US Copyright Law please refer to http://www.copyright.gov/title17/