Between this weekend, July 12, 13, 14 and 15 and the weekend of October 12th to the 14th, there’ll be a host of agricultural fairs for fair lovers to choose from. Following is a listing of some of our favorite ag fairs, all within a hop, skip and a jump of New Hartford. For those who are willing to travel farther afield, check out the CT Fairs Brochure on the Association of Connecticut Fairs website. Grab your straw hat and: “Fair thee well!”
- Wolcott Country Fair: August 17, 18 and 19;
- Terryville Lions Country Fair: August 24, 25 and 26;
- Goshen Fair: September 1, 2 and 3;
- Bethlehem Fair: September 7, 8 and 9;
- Harwinton Fair: October 6 and 7;
- The Riverton Fair: October 12, 13 and 14.
Wondering when New Hartford’s Eureka Grange Ag Fair is? The Eureka Grange holds its Ag Fair as part of New Hartford Day, on the third Sunday in September. This year, New Hartford Day and the Eureka Grange Ag Fair will be on September 16. We will be posting a copy of the Eureka Grange Ag Fair Program once it becomes available.