Following are the Community Calendar listings for today in New Hartford, CT:
Tuesday,April 20, 2010:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Building Oversight Committee (BOC) Meeting: at 8:30 a.m. at Town Hall, 530 Main Street, New Hartford. For the agenda for this meeting see our Calendar section.
- New Hartford Senior Center activities: at Senior Center, Town Hall, 530 Main St., New Hartford. Activities: Fitness at 10:45 a.m. ($2.50 per person, per class, includes a fitness card which is stamped for every class attended); Massage with Mindy Lee at 12:00 noon; Crafts at 1:00 p.m.; Cribbage ‘n cards at 1:00 p.m. For more information please call Jean Barnicoat at 860-379-3980 between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays.
- Early Literacy Program: Comprehension Session: at 9:30 a.m. at the Beekley Library, 10 Central Avenue, New Hartford. For more information about this Early Literacy Program please see the flyer posted in our Bulletin Board or call the Library at 860-379-7235.
- Bakerville Library Story Time for 3 to 5 year-olds: at 10:15 a.m. Bakerville Library, 6 Maple Hollow Road, New Hartford. For more information about the library please visit the Bakerville Library website.
- Board of Selectmen Special Meeting : at 5:30 p.m. in the Sessions Conference Room at the Town Hall, 530 Main Street, New Hartford. For the agenda for this meeting, please see our Community Calendar.
- Low Impact Development Stakeholderâ€™s Group MLUE Grant: at 7:00 p.m. in the Senior Center at the Town Hall, 530 Main Street, New Hartford. For the agenda for this meeting, please see our Community Calendar.
- Have a Spring-related business you want to advertise?: Check out our BRAND NEW Yellow Pages: an economical, simple way to get your business in front of our 32,066 visitors (this past March). Use the “Submit Your Listing” form to send us your information and we’ll list your business. Looking for a lawn care service? Check our Yellow Pages where we’ll be listing companies as soon as their info. is submitted to us.
Our Community Calendar section provides additional information about the events listed above and information on past, current and future events – a permanent record of events in New Hartford. Also check out our Bulletin Board where you can see flyers on events happening around town, and where we have listed information on local non-profit groups.
“Excellent person involved!”
Said Wayne Conner to the Regional #7 Board of Ed members as they talked about Ken Chichester’s starting as the new High School Principal on July 1. Ken was sitting among the audience at last night’s Board of Ed meeting.
Contribute to the …NHGrapevine… Let us know what you’ve heard – or seen – in town and we’ll add it to this listing, and also add it to the …NHGrapevine.. section. So let’s hear what you’re hearing around town…